[CRACKED] MAILRANGER GO | BEST E-MAIL ACCESS CHECKER
Sign in to follow this  
Luke

Scam report against @Love| 215 | Amount $5

Posted (edited)
Username:(@Love)
Profile Link: (https://breakingin.to/profile/215-love/)
Description of the product/service: (Spotify $5/50k Followers)
Topic of sales: (Followers?)
Screenshots of conversation: (Please Discord/Kik me for SS ---- Discord: Luek#0003 Kik: Luek... )
Amount Scammed: ($5)
Additional Information: Site's first scammer RIP - Her/His Addy: 115Dk4AvGqTN155FB5B9yGydDoxDjuTYsK

@Love

Edited by Luke

User informed and has 24 hours to reply.

9 hours ago, Luke said:
Username:(@Love)
Profile Link: (https://breakingin.to/profile/215-love/)
Description of the product/service: (Spotify $5/50k Followers)
Topic of sales: (Followers?)
Screenshots of conversation: (Please Discord/Kik me for SS ---- Discord: Luek#0003 Kik: Luek... )
Amount Scammed: ($5)
Additional Information: Site's first scammer RIP - Her/His Addy: 115Dk4AvGqTN155FB5B9yGydDoxDjuTYsK

@Love

You do know the followers takes 24 hours to pop up, when it's Artist/User that you want followed, right?

8 hours ago, Jocker said:

User informed and has 24 hours to reply.

• The followers that I have sent gets updated once daily, so they haven't shown up on the users end yet.

Extra:

• Why are we not to ask for any proof in this matter? R.I.P @Quirefy's reply.
  • Sad to see that he can get away with such low quality scam report. He doesn't even provide screenshots, when it clearly states:

(Provide the screenshots of the whole conversation)

• Additional Information doesn't serve the Scam Report in any way whatsoever, and he just added random info?
  • You're basically asked to add some rando on Discord/Kik to get the SS' of the convo? I mean, you do you.
  • Here's your screenshots:
1 hour ago, Die said:

Scam reports already, what a sad world

Have to reply to a scam report to get a post count? What a sad world.

spacer.png

spacer.png                 spacer.png

You can be mad all you want @Love in the end you should have made it clear at the beginning it would take 24hrs. Instead you went MIA for 21hrs and claim you (went to bed). Low Quality Scam Report? LMFAO as if that's a thing. You are a LQ User and service provider. You lack customer service skills and time management. I'd work on that if I were you.

Just now, Luke said:

You can be mad all you want @Love in the end you should have made it clear at the beginning it would take 24hrs. Instead you went MIA for 21hrs and claim you (went to bed). Low Quality Scam Report? LMFAO as if that's a thing. You are a LQ User and service provider. You lack customer service skills and time management. I'd work on that if I were you.

I'm not the one mad here. :kekw:

Never claimed I was anything other than a LQ User and Service Provider. :pepothink:

You've got your followers, but whatever, not like you care about that at this point. :pepoclap:

I'll try to work on my scamming skills, to not waste €200+ on a Forum that I'm gonna get banned from anyways. :cant:

spacer.png

Been over 30hrs since payment was sent. Still nothing.

About the same for Users:

spacer.png

Sending 100k to your playlist for compensation.

spacer.png

@Luke Anything?

I am past 50k followers and am at 56k playlist.

Paid another $20 to get to 150k Profile Followers and 250k Playlist followers total. Will update when I can.

So? @Luke