Jump to content
[CRACKED] MAILRANGER GO | BEST E-MAIL ACCESS CHECKER
Sky

[WTS] Mega.nz link with 250GB Combos

Recommended Posts

Hello, i have 250GB Mega.nz (on my own account) with  a lot of combos.

I have it filtered to folders: https://prnt.sc/rtg5yf

I'm offering the link for it just for $5 BTC as the combos aint private or at leat as i know. So $5 and u have over 250GB in mega.nz for free.

I will never remove access to that link, it's forever. 

Discord: Salfa#3989

This link atm have only 2 peoples. You can do with the combos whataever you want. That's why it's just $5 BTC

Share this post


Link to post

Same thing floating in diff forums and raped from every possible angle!!
Dont think that allowed. To sell public shit despite asking for low price.


spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, HarveyS said:

Same thing floating in diff forums and raped from every possible angle!!
Dont think that allowed. To sell public shit despite asking for low price.

I said in the thread that it's not private :??: if peoples want to buy then they know it's non private if they don't want to buy then just leave wtf ur about

I'm not selling it in sign: "Hey buy it it's totally private no public combos" :??"

Edited by Sky

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Sky said:

I said in the thread that it's not private :??: if peoples want to buy then they know it's non private if they don't want to buy then just leave wtf ur about

I'm not selling it in sign: "Hey buy it it's totally private no public combos" :??"

Did you just have a loss of brain-cells or what?
Learn how to read properly before commenting!


spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, HarveyS said:

Did you just have a loss of brain-cells or what?
Learn how to read properly before commenting!

will remember ur note

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...