[CRACKED] MAILRANGER GO | BEST E-MAIL ACCESS CHECKER

Closed

2 minutes ago, MK42 said:

I upgraded the mythical, shouldn't I be getting the luminous award as well since i upgraded to a tier above luminous?

no lol

18 minutes ago, hug said:

no lol

any reason why? other forums are doing it as well, i don't see the point of buying a tier below even though i  have a higher tier alr

5 minutes ago, MK42 said:

any reason why? other forums are doing it as well, i don't see the point of buying a tier below even though i  have a higher tier alr

You get the award that matches the rank you buy. If you want the award you will just have to spend some money on a rank you don't need. If you don't see a point to buying the "award" then don't?

spacer.png

:jew:staff

spacer.png

not like it makes sense that you get only what you paid for, and no, no other forum does this :facepalm: that's why there's the tripple upgrade award, so u buy all of the ranks, not just the 2nd tier one. if you see the award description, it's the only thing that makes sense.

spacer.pngspacer.png

On 4/5/2020 at 5:29 PM, Am1nol said:

You get the award that matches the rank you buy. If you want the award you will just have to spend some money on a rank you don't need. If you don't see a point to buying the "award" then don't?

This can close the thread as well.

spacer.png

This has been answered. Each award serves it's purpose.