zero5urpr153

NEED ASSISTANCE : SNIPR

Hi Team,

Kindly Someone Assists me towards SNIPR?!

Hi, I have used SNIPR and I got a little experience with it, how can I help?

A very unique signature that i'm very enthusiastic about.

I'm not Getting A Single Hit I have Purchased Some Config on Deep-Web + I have Proxy Scrape Premium as Well....IDK Whether I'm Doing it Wrong?!

Kindly Help Brother?!

Just now, zero5urpr153 said:

I'm not Getting A Single Hit I have Purchased Some Config on Deep-Web + I have Proxy Scrape Premium as Well....IDK Whether I'm Doing it Wrong?!

Kindly Help Brother?!

The problem is probably from the config or the combos.

Alright,Where Can i Find Some Good Configs?!.......And is  Proxy Scrape Good 

?!

3 minutes ago, zero5urpr153 said:

Alright,Where Can i Find Some Good Configs?!.......And is  Proxy Scrape Good 

?!

Yes, using public proxies isn't a problem as long as they work, look up for sellers or you can go to configs section you can find some free ones there.

2 hours ago, zero5urpr153 said:

Hi Team,

Kindly Someone Assists me towards SNIPR?!

I suggest using openbullet instead of snipr, it's free and you find a lot of configs for free ( if you don't know this stuff already)

I also bought snipr but never used it lol, does it have some cloudflare bypass or something?

spacer.png

Thanks Brother!...SNIPR is Shit No Support From the Community either from Developer....Shit!

Kindly Suggest Where Can i Get Good Quality Config and Combolist for OpenBullet?....Any Marketplaces to buy?

5 minutes ago, zero5urpr153 said:

Thanks Brother!...SNIPR is Shit No Support From the Community either from Developer....Shit!

Kindly Suggest Where Can i Get Good Quality Config and Combolist for OpenBullet?....Any Marketplaces to buy?

You can check for configs here https://breakingin.to/forum/48-openbullet/, check it often for new configs or so , you should be able to find configs that you want for free, maybe learn to create them yourself it's not that hard and it's worth

Good quality combolist = costs money; you can user datasense.pw ( refferal: datasense.pw/r.php?customer=renuletzul )it costs 50$ per month but the quality is great, but everyone that has a membership can see the combos once they are posted, so depending on the target you use, you may be needed to be fast, If you want to crack netflix and spotity for example ( very saturated websites) it's impossible and not worth.

You can also to make your own configs for websites that are not raped already and then every combolist is a gold

spacer.png

Thank you So much Brother!.....Huge Help.......Much Appreciate!