Sign in to follow this  
PikaChutiya

A Wild PikaChutiya has appeared!

Hey! I Didn't think I'd be writing this, but I'm bored and this seems like a fun little community so why not give it a go? 

So hello! I'm PikaChutiya. Half my name literally translates to Idiot/Asshole/Stupid (Google's definition for Chutiya) I'd like to give a brief history of myself! I Joint the cracking community in 2016-2017. I have always worked for free all my short career! I was a supplier at RedAlts (We used to give out free alts on discord in 2017 onwards) We had about 3K+ members and I uploaded about 500 accounts a day. I also owned a small community of 200 members of my own where we shared alts with a smaller more HQ group of people. All the servers along with my account got banned when Discord updated it's TOS and made what we were doing against their rules. We had prominent crackers and all in our servers who posted leaked and cracked hacked clients as well. Infact the origin of the crack of the minecraft hacked client Zeroday B5 traced back to our server... 
You might know me from MultiMC or DMC discord servers as I had bought both the checkers as well! Now my discord is CampingRunner#4408 (If someone else contacts you PM me here or on nto first because this is my only account and I had an imposter last year) Around 2018 end I quit cracking, I had lost quite a bit of money when Deemonk and MutliMC owner decided to quit the projects. Also it was becoming increasingly hard to crack on public proxies, I needed to invest more, but I wouldn't have made that money back as I never sold. I did have an alt shop temporarily where I was the supplier but they just took my accounts and left I guess LOL. Apart from that I co-owned a telegram server with 400 members where I uploaded spotifies. But the main owner left and the server got deleted IDK why. I had nothing left to crack for really... After that I had some big exams coming up, so i took a break from the internet. I Returned back on telegram to the PUBG mobile hacking community. I worked with prominent script makers there as well like Thor8055 and LuciQ (LuciQ scammed later and quit telegram; exit scam) It wasn't very technical... We just realised that the chinese version of PUBG was always one version ahead of the global version and they literally translated the app every update. So we just copied the hacks of the chinese creators from the chinese forums (They don't appear on google so we got away with that) By that way we gave free scripts to people which other creators were charging monthly fees for! LuciQ and I also made a discovery that the version of PUBGM from Samsung store didn't have an AntiCheat on it and he banked on that... so yeah that was pretty successful until Tencent did  a big upgrade on the app and Chinese script makers got arrested so that stuff stopped. Now the market has moved onto ESPs and Very highly coded sophisticated cheat-assistants. So i was off from that too... Then I lost interest in doing anything illegal at all and just watch Netflix these days basically. I came back to hacking forums these days to share whatever limited knowledge I got in these few years and exit the border-legal schemes lmao. 
Now I'm here to have fun and hang! Do drop by to say Hi! 
See y'all in the SB eh 

Edited by PikaChutiya
spelling mistake

Donate for Mythical/ Buy me a coffee : 198UJUxiF7rsAteoQoSegvyubSUXE1Umhz 
:) 

34 minutes ago, PikaChutiya said:

Welcome and I'm looking forward to your future contributions. If you have any questions onsite let me know 

ijBxqhh.png

Psalm 91:7
A thousand shall fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand; but it shall not come near you.

spacer.png

Always confirm via PM before dealing with me.

Rules, Guidelines & Policies 

Forum Rules - Shoutbox Rules - Marketplace Rules - ToS

Helpful Links

Awards - Upgrade - Statistics - FAQ  - DMCA
Need help with invalid reputation, username changes or anything else regarding the site?  PM ME

spacer.png

Welcome buddy :pepo:

Always confirm via PM before dealing with me.

Rules, Guidelines & Policies 

Forum Rules - Shoutbox Rules - Marketplace Rules - ToS

Helpful Links

Awards - Upgrade - Statistics - FAQ  - DMCA
Need help with upgrades?  PM ME

14 hours ago, ApolloArt said:

Welcome and I'm looking forward to your future contributions. If you have any questions onsite let me know 

10 hours ago, Jocker said:

Welcome buddy :pepo:

Thank you guys! :)

Donate for Mythical/ Buy me a coffee : 198UJUxiF7rsAteoQoSegvyubSUXE1Umhz 
:)